Biochar Blog #2 – Critical Understanding of Biochar: Sequestration potential and economic performance
Biochar is a greenhouse gas removal (GGR) technology that can potentially make a major contribution to the UK’s net zero target achieving greenhouse gas emission reductions when applied to agricultural lands, peatlands and other locations. However, the big questions are: how can we make sure it is environmentally sustainable and economically viable? And are there any technological improvements that can facilitate the realisation of these goals?
- Biochar Blog #3: Biosolids, Fertilisers and Local Feedstocks – A warm welcome to our gap-filling research projects
- Biochar Blog #2 – Critical Understanding of Biochar: Sequestration potential and economic performance
- Research Update – Summer 2022
- Research Update – Biochar in Bangor
- In the Media – Listen by the Lake